The next generation IoT platform
- Connect devices using industry standard protocols.
- Manage device credentials using RESTful APIs.
- Consume telemetry as Cloud Events using MQTT, WebSockets, Kafka or serverless endpoints.
- Represent device state as a digital twin in the cloud.
- Schedule firmware updates to a fleet of devices.
Building safe and efficient firmware
Getting startedWe try to make is as easy as possible to get you started:
- Public sandbox – A public sandbox to let you try out the cloud side services without the need to install them manually. Just sign up with your GitHub account, and try it out.
- Buy a device – The micro:bit v2 is easy to get, and easy to use. It offers a few sensors and is supported by Rust and Drogue IoT out of the box. Just be sure to get a v2!
- Workshops – A set of workshops, that walk you through more complex scenarios step-by-step. Different workshops focus on different aspects and technologies.
- Meet the code – Check out the code on our GitHub organization.
- Meet the people – Get in contact with us in our Matrix channel.
- Join our community calls - Bi-weekly community calls where you can meet the Drogue IoT community.
Drogue IoT is open source, and all components are licensed under the Apache 2.0 license. Development is done on GitHub.
This means, that you can participate in the development process. Everyone is welcome! Contributions come in various ways, not only code.
Who uses Drogue IoT
If your company uses Drogue IoT and want to be listed, reach out to us.